lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

Monday but...

Kora dice:


fuente: http://cuadernosdeaqui.blogspot.com

I have just woke up and decided that I will write my posts in English rather than just in Spanish. It would take me more time, my English is not as good as I would wish, but as they say "practice makes perfection". 

Today is the last day of the bank holiday weekend, and I was working it all... The good point is I am on the morning shift for a few days and I am decided of making the most of the afternoons... Starting today: I will go to the Reina Sofia Museum. I am  quite interested in the James Castle exhibition as He was a very atypical artist, I mean, I am not wholehearted, I am just curious. He was deft-mute, illiterate and self-taught, and He used for his works all kind of materials: leaflets, soot, saliva... (The collage stated above is just an example). I know I am not going to see the works of a master but maybe that’s one of the reasons I find it intriguing.

There are some of the outfits I have still left from the Jossie´s photo soot. I will probably wear to go out later the first one (orange shorts and white tee) as today is very hot and I don’t feel like wearing anything but thin clothes and flats.

Enjoy!



Me he levantado  hoy y he decidido que voy a escribir mis posts en inglés además de en español. Me llevará algo más de tiempo porque mi inglés no es todo lo bueno que me gustaría, pero como dice “la práctica lleva a la perfección”.

Hoy es el último día del puente y a mí me ha tocado trabajarlo entero. La parte buena es que voy a trabajar de unos días en el turno de mañana y estoy decidida a sacarle el máximo partido a las tardes, empezando desde hoy, que voy a ir al Museo Reina Sofía. Estoy bastante interesada en la exposición de James Castle, que fue un artista bastante atípico. Quiero decir, no soy una incondicional suya, pero tengo curiosidad, ya que era sordomudo, analfabeto y auto didacta y para sus trabajos usaba cualquier cosa que tuviera a mano, folletos, hollín, saliva… (El collage de arriba es solo un ejemplo).

Dejo antes de terminar algunos de los outfits que quedaban por publicar de la sesión de fotos con Jossie. Probablemente luego para salir me ponga el primero de ellos (shorts naranjas y camiseta blanca) ya que hace mucho calor y solo quiero ponerme ropa fresquita y zapato plano.

¡Pasadlo bien!




Top: Mía-Mía, shorts: H&M, sandals: Primark, Hanbag: Furla (vintage), necklace: Fun & Basics.



Top: Zara, Skirt: Mango, Belt: Blanco, Heels: Asos, Purse: flea market.



Top: Blanco, shorts: Zara, Belt: H&M, Heels: Kawaleon, Purse: Blanco, Bangle: Ardene.

1 comentario:

  1. Me encantan los dos primeros look. Un colorido precioso!
    Besos
    http://noestrivial.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar

Nos interesa cualquier cosa que quieras decirnos